[Buildroot] Buildroot logo

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Mar 26 19:17:32 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

Buildroot doesn't have any official logo - The website has used the
busybox logo of the simple reason that it was a copy of the busybox
website, but we'te not busybox, so that's kind of silly.

Therefore I decided to do something about it.. Now, I'm far from a
graphics artist, so bear with me - But here goes:

http://buildroot.eu/images/logo.png

And here's how it looks in small on the website:

http://buildroot.eu

What do you think? Too ugly for words? ;) If someone wants to step up
and create something nicer, then that's fine by me - But I think we
should atleast have a logo.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard