[Buildroot] Buildroot presentation at Embedded Linux Conference 2009

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Mar 25 16:46:54 UTC 2009

Le Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:20:02 +0100,
Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org> a écrit :

>  Thomas> I'll try to share my slides prior to the conference so that
>  Thomas> the Buildroot community can help in improving the
>  Thomas> presentation so that the project will be promoted as best as
>  Thomas> possible.
>
> Perfect.

A first draft of the slides is available at :

 http://free-electrons.com/~thomas/buildroot-conf/buildroot.pdf
 http://free-electrons.com/~thomas/buildroot-conf/buildroot.odp

Really don't hesitate to give our critics about the presentation, what
Buildroot advantages I forgot, and what interesting aspects of
Buildroot are not covered. I really would like to make it a nice and
attractive presentation of Buildroot features and capabilities.

I have a 50 minutes slot for the conference (and the conference is just
before the dinner break, so it can be a bit longer). And clearly, the
contents of the slides currently do not fill this time slot. So don't
hesitate to suggest more contents if appropriate.

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
consulting, training and support.