[Buildroot] Changing the selection of kernel in buildroot

T.Y. Lai d_unno at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 08:21:33 UTC 2009

Hi,
I'm working on RTAI with arm which support kernel is 2.6.20.13 and gcc 3.4.6I did try out the oldest 2006 release with kernel 2.6.12 which i can find on the webIt causes some kernel oops with the release, most probably is the issue on the kernel header while building the toolchain.
Is there any method which i can get my hands on 2.6.20.13 release?else I'll have to give 2009.02 release a shot or roll out my own toolchain.
Thanks!Eric