[Buildroot] [buildroot question] question about toolchain options----large file support

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Mar 12 09:25:25 UTC 2009

>>>>> "IaMaPlAyEr" == IaMaPlAyEr  <iamaplayer at gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 IaMaPlAyEr> I want to delete all toolchain_build_mips dir and rebuild
 IaMaPlAyEr> all project,  is the best way ?

You better delete all the build dirs (rm -rf *build_*) to be safe.

 IaMaPlAyEr> and another question is, if i build some package use my own toolchain option,
 IaMaPlAyEr> and after that,
 IaMaPlAyEr>  i put it on to my origional rootfs, could it works?

So mix applications / libraries with different toolchain options? No,
that generally won't work (you can ofcourse be lucky, but don't count
on it).

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard