[Buildroot] uClibc compilation problem

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Mar 9 20:06:30 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Unterkalmsteiner <miciu at gmx.de> writes:

 Michael> Hi,

 Michael> I'd like to build a toolchain for mips with nommu (using
 Michael> buildroot-2009.02). I get the following error:

Please post your .config

 Michael> [...]
 Michael>   CC libc/stdio/tmpnam.o
 Michael>   CC libc/stdio/tmpnam_r.o
 Michael>   CC libc/stdio/popen.o
 Michael> libc/stdio/popen.c:45: error: 'fork' undeclared here (not in a function)
 Michael> libc/stdio/popen.c:45: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of
 Michael> 'fork'
 Michael> libc/stdio/popen.c: In function 'popen':
 Michael> libc/stdio/popen.c:100: error: called object 'fork' is not a function
 Michael> [...]

You might have more luck asking on the uclibc mailing list.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard