[Buildroot] buildbot infrastructure

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Mar 1 06:43:24 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Frank" == Frank Hoeflich <frankhoeflich at yahoo.com> writes:

 Frank> Peter:

 Frank>     Actually I was hunting for any BR support for the next
 Frank>     step - kicking off an automated test cycle after a config
 Frank>     builds correctly.  If that doesn't exist yet (and no one
 Frank>     else has claimed this turf), I'll go off into a corner and
 Frank>     figure out how to write something for buildbot.

It would be interesting if we could check the following per package:
 - That all binaries/libs are stripped
 - That they are for the correct architecture
 - That the clean target removes everything again (do a find
   $(TARGET_DIR) before and after and diff

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard