[Buildroot] Cygwin PPC Build Possible ?

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Jul 29 18:51:53 UTC 2009

>>>>> "David" == David H Lynch J r <ml at dlasys.net> writes:

 David>     I am trying to use buildroot to create a ppc-405-linux-uClibc
 David> toolchain.

 David>     Currently I am getting a weird failure building gmp-4.2.4-host
 David>     the error is something like
 David>         configure:1 can't find CollabNet/files

grep -rlsi collab in gmp-4.2.4-host doesn't give anything, so maybe
you're remembering wrong?

 David>     Sorry I am in linux at the moment so I do nto have the exact error.
 David>     Regardless it seems to be some kind of cygwin script handling issue.

 David>     Has anyone succeeded in running buildroot under cygwin ?

We have some very basic cygwin support in BR, but I haven't heard
about anyone using it, certainly none of the developers so it could
very well be broken.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard