[Buildroot] xlib libXt build problem

Steve Bennett sablists at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 27 20:18:03 UTC 2009

Thanks, our replies crossed.   But using the actual package makes
sense since I'm building on Ubuntu myself, so I've switched to that now.

Is there any documentation of any other dependencies assumed to be on
the host?  I know some of the packages I needed just to get started
(libncurses5-dev, g++, bison, flex, gettext, nasm...), but each one
has been a research project, although none needed as much research as
this one.

-->Steve Bennett