[Buildroot] Write Access to buildroot?

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Jul 26 11:53:15 UTC 2009

Hi,

 >> We also don't want to require outsiders to learn git in order to
 >> contribute patches.
 >>
 Ulf> It it very different to require people to learn git, from
 Ulf> blocking people that wants to use git, to work together.

Blocking? Noone is blocking anyone from anything. That particular work
flow is not used for the official tree, but you can do what you want
to with your own trees.

Don't confuse working together with commit access. The Linux kernel
gets contributions from ~1000 people for each release, and yet Linus
is the only one having commit access to the official tree.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard