[Buildroot] [git commit] CHANGES: add #163 + #473

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Jul 24 09:02:30 UTC 2009

Le Fri, 24 Jul 2009 07:51:16 +0200,
Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at sunsite.dk> a écrit :

> +	#163: Xtensa architecture port

I might wrong or be missing something, but I haven't seen the
corresponding commits for this (maybe patches too large for the list ?).

But if it was really committed, I was quite worried by the complexity
added by the « overlay » mechanism proposed by this new architecture
port, and that a public discussion on this new mechanism could have
been interesting to see if it's the best solution, if it's the way we
want Buildroot to go forward, etc.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
consulting, training and support.