[Buildroot] Buildroot fails to to compile uClibc-NPTL

Cristi Magherusan Cristi.Magherusan at net.utcluj.ro
Tue Jul 7 20:12:00 UTC 2009

Hello,

I tried to get the NPTL branch to build in buildroot, but it fails due
to some circular symbols dependencies, from what I could tell. It fails
both in sh4 and in the experimental x86 port that I'm working on, with
similar errors, caused by the __libc_errno symbol which is missing. They
both build on their own (sh4 needs some minor fixes in order to build).

Is there anyone interested in getting it work, and able to help me on
this issue?

Thanks,
Cristi.

--
Ing. Cristi Măgherușan, System/Network Engineer
Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania