[Buildroot] Won't build kernel

Daniel Jabbour daniel at laptouchinc.com
Sat Jan 31 02:32:27 UTC 2009

Dan-

Definitely. I thought "make" would just run the menuconfig since that
was one of the options in the buildroot menu. That is a little
unintuitive ;-). I copied a default .config into the kernel source
tree shortly after I mailed the list and all was well. Thanks for the
reply.

Daniel

--
Daniel Jabbour