[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/icu

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Jan 27 15:54:39 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Laird <danieljlaird at hotmail.com> writes:

 Daniel> My only concern with all these changes is currently external toolchain has
 Daniel> no support for setting

 Daniel> BR2_ENABLE_LOCALE or BR2_USE_WCHAR.  However I can build
 Daniel> these packages.

I'm not familiar with the external toolchain stuff, but don't you
already now need to configure buildroot to match the toolchain
settings (ipv6, largefile, locales, c++ support and so on?). If not,
how is that handled?

 Daniel> It would seem a shame to break external toolchain support at
 Daniel> this late hour....

I guess it's already broken then ;) There's several packages depending
on locales/c++/wchar stuff.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard