[Buildroot] 2009.02-rc2 released

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Jan 26 18:49:22 UTC 2009

 >> That's a known issue. We don't (yet) build a host version of glib, so
 >> you need to have the the glib development package (something like
 >> libglib2.0-dev) installed.
 >>
 >> I'll fix the tree to atleast give you a clearer error message if you
 >> don't have a host glib-genmarshal.

 Robert> Sorry for the noise guys... (ssh'd into the wrong test box.. didn't
 Robert> have libglib2.0-dev installed..)

No problem, we should fix the host-glib issue sooner or later. I
checked in a test for it in r25057.

 Robert> Currently rebuilding the avr32 targets... (I have ngw100's and
 Robert> stk1000's I can test here..)

Great.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard