[Buildroot] Buildroot compilation blocks on LZO package

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Jan 20 13:46:40 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Cyril" == Cyril HAENEL <chaenel at free.fr> writes:

 Cyril> Hi all,
 Cyril> I try to build a rootfs based on
 Cyril> http://buildroot.uclibc.org/downloads/buildroot-2009.02-rc1.tar.gz

 Cyril> After unpacking, I done make menuconfig and done very small things :

 Cyril> - Put Target Architecture to Arm
 Cyril> - Put Target Architecture variant tp generic_arm
 Cyril> - Put Filesystem for target device to jffs2, and not ext2

 Cyril> After that, a make the build works well until it reach the LZO package.
 Cyril> The configure script blocks on this line :

 Cyril> checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler...

Strange, it works here (powerpc):

checking for g++... g++
checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... no
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -E

Please send you .config file.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard