[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/libgtk2

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Jan 18 13:48:41 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Sven" == Sven Neumann <s.neumann at phase-zero.de> writes:

 Sven> Hi,
 Sven> On Sun, 2009-01-18 at 12:05 +0100, Peter Korsgaard wrote:

 >> I would prefer to leave that hunk out for now - It makes the history
 >> easier to read if all 2.15 stuff is in the same commit.

 Sven> Please do not include an unstable development build of GTK+ in
 Sven> buildroot. No one would benefit from that. The latest stable release is
 Sven> 2.14.7. The 2.15.x releases are development snapshots. They may contain
 Sven> API that is not yet final and they certainly have bugs.

 Sven> Same holds true for GLib. Please use glib 2.18.4 and not a 2.19.x
 Sven> development release.

Agreed - Like I said in an earlier mail as well.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard