[Buildroot] Searching for the right "make clean"

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Wed Jan 14 16:42:46 UTC 2009

Silly question:

I'm using buildroot for an AT91SAM9261, and was getting some floating
point behavior I didn't understand, so rather than be all smart about
it I decided to force software floating point and rebuild my toolchain.

Simply checking that box under "Toolchain" in the "make menuconfig",
followed by "make clean; make" failed with errors that things were
compiled with hardware floating point, so I grepped the Makefile for
"clean", tried "make dirclean", that failed, and then did a "make
distclean" which blew away more than I wanted to.

What's the right "clean" for me to have typed?

Thanks.

Dan