[Buildroot] buildbot infrastructure

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sat Feb 28 08:55:54 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Frank" == Frank Hoeflich <frankhoeflich at yahoo.com> writes:

Hi,

 Frank> I tried to look into this and couldn't find anything for
 Frank> buildbot in my copy of the tree.  Is it available for
 Frank> developers to inspect?

We don't have anything in the tree, but setting up buildbot is quite
easy. I have it running at work for the targets we're using.

Building is just a matter of:

svn update
yes ''|make <target>_defconfig
yes ''|make

Or in buildbot syntax:

    f1 = factory.BuildFactory()
    f1.addStep(SVN(svnurl=SVNURL, mode="copy"))
    f1.addStep(Configure(command="yes ''|make "+target + "_defconfig"))
    f1.addStep(Compile(command="yes ''|make -s"))

The yes '' stuff is for when buildroot asks for user input.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard