[Buildroot] misc development news

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Feb 27 23:09:50 UTC 2009

 >> - svn->git: Migration is starting to take shape. We have digged

 Markus> I'm looking forward to it.

Me too ;)

 >> - website: I recently bought buildroot.net and set up apache to
 >> respond to it, so you can now reach the buildroot website at the
 >> shorter http://buildroot.net address

 Markus> Until now I've always used buildroot.org, what's wrong with that?

Well, it's not owned by any of the BR developers. It currently
redirects to buildroot.uclibc.org, but you never know if it will
continue to do so. According to whois it's owned by an Earl Levine,
that afaik never has been involved with buildroot/uclibc/busybox.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard