[Buildroot] gcc compilation issues on AT91SAM9G20

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Feb 27 10:37:25 UTC 2009

 >> Are you trying an EABI or OABI build? The aapcs-linux stuff is for
 >> EABI.

Hi,

 William> EABI, though not for any particular reason other than that's
 William> what the linux4sam-provided .config does. The gcc configure
 William> only works if I leave the BR2_GCC_TARGET_ABI line out of the
 William> .config. The cross compiler (when it's working) is called
 William> arm-linux-uclibcgnueabi-gcc so perhaps I should put
 William> linux-uclibcgnueabi in the BR2_GCC_TARGET_ABI?

OK, the other at91sam* defconfigs in BR all seems to use OABI. I'll
check EABI.

 >> Could you post your .config?

 William> It's attached.  It's entirely possible there's something
 William> that the linux4sam patches do that is missing from this
 William> fresh build I'm doing, but I don't know nearly enough about
 William> buildroot to spot it.  I copied in my old/working .config
 William> and local/AT91 directory and ran 'make oldconfig' to update
 William> the .config.

OK, I'll take a look at it.

 William> PS: when one gets a fresh copy of HEAD from SVN, the scripts/wget.sh
 William> file is missing.

Ehh, that's because we don't have a wget.sh (and never had) - Where do
you see any references to a wget.sh?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard