[Buildroot] gcc compilation issues on AT91SAM9G20

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Feb 27 09:15:27 UTC 2009

>>>>> "William" == William Brodie-Tyrrell <william at brodie-tyrrell.org> writes:

Hi,

 William> OK, so I'm trying to build the latest (downloaded SVN HEAD
 William> version last night) version of buildroot because v23434 (as
 William> indicated on linux4sam.org) doesn't want to build a native
 William> toolchain.

 William> The problem I'm having now is two-fold.  Firstly, the
 William> following line appears in my .config when I run make
 William> menuconfig: BR2_GCC_TARGET_ABI="aapcs-linux"

Are you trying an EABI or OABI build? The aapcs-linux stuff is for
EABI.

 William> thanks...

We don't have a defconfig for that specific board in BR, but I just
tried the at91sam9g20dfc defconfig where I added "native toolchain in
the target filesystem", and that builds without problems.

Could you post your .config?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard