[Buildroot] Cris strace-4.5.18 patch

Hans-Christian Egtvedt hans-christian.egtvedt at atmel.com
Wed Feb 25 09:03:17 UTC 2009

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:00:01 +0100
Hans-Christian Egtvedt <hans-christian.egtvedt at atmel.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:51:14 +0100
> Hinko Kocevar <hinko.kocevar at cetrtapot.si> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have this patch laying around for some time. I'm using it
> > for our cris embedded target and haven't had any issues with it.
> >
> > Please apply.
> >

> It does not apply at CVS HEAD, so I would recommend that you checkout
> the source code from CVS and rebase against it.

Woha, look at me, I'm on the strace-devel list as well and though this
was mailed there. You should email the patch there, so that it will be
included in mainline.

For Buildroot you should make a patch changing what needs to be done in
SVN and adding your patch properly.

<snipp>

Hans-Christian Egtvedt