[Buildroot] problem building openswan using svn-buildroot

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Feb 22 18:11:28 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Urban <urban at unix-beratung.de> writes:

 Robert> Hi Peter,

 Robert> thanks for your reply.  I was beginning to get the impression
 Robert> that nobody cares about openswan :) Is there a better
 Robert> alternative?

Sorry, I don't know - Anyone else?

 Robert> In the meantime I managed to get openswan to compile after a
 Robert> simplistic one-line-correction to
 Robert> .../programs/pluto/connection.h.  The diff follows.  I dunno
 Robert> if my fix suffices for the general population...

Thanks, but that ofcourse doesn't change the general situation that
the openswan package hasn't seen any development since early 2007,
which probably isn't a good thing for something security related.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard