[Buildroot] problem building openswan using svn-buildroot

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Feb 22 07:23:55 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Urban <urban at unix-beratung.de> writes:

 Robert> Hi Folks,
 Robert> I'm getting the following error when trying to build openswan, as part of a
 Robert> 'make all':

Our openswan support is very old (from ~2006), and that one apparently
doesn't like current kernel headers.

I tried updating to openswan-2.6.20, but that also has various build
problems. I don't know anything about openswan (and frankly, I don't
care much about it), so unless someone will step up and support/fix it
up, I'll mark it as broken and remove it after the next release.

Bernhard, you were the one adding it in the first place - What do you
say?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard