[Buildroot] rebuilding with new option

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Feb 10 12:37:59 UTC 2009

>>>>> "steve" == steve  <steve at c2root.be> writes:

 steve> Hi all,

 steve> I have noticed that when I change options after a build in the
 steve> toolchain, it does not recompile. I have added large file support
 steve> afterwards and still further down the build it is complaining I don't
 steve> have large file support. When I double check the config, it states
 steve> that it should have large file support.

That's a known issue. I will work on getting this to work more sanely
after the release. Until then your best bet after changing anything
toolchain related is rm -rf *build_*; make

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard