[Buildroot] Urgent : at91rm9200 root file system

Sandeep Kumar sandeepk at verismonetworks.com
Fri Feb 6 16:25:42 UTC 2009

Hi Pattison,

I am able to download the source from the link sent by you i.e.
http://buildroot.uclibc.org/downloads/snapshots/buildroot-snapshot.tar.bz2

After giving the "make at91rm9200df_defconfig" command configuration for
my device was successful but after giving the "make" command it is
downloading "linux-2.6.28.3.tar.bz2" which i have already downloaded.

Is there any method to bypass this step and give the path of the
downloaded "linux-2.6.28.3.tar.bz2".

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep