[Buildroot] Urgent : at91rm9200 root file system

Sandeep Kumar sandeepk at verismonetworks.com
Fri Feb 6 15:50:56 UTC 2009

Hi Pattison

Thanks for reply
I have tried with the commands sent by you but i am getting the
following error:

svn: Can't connect to host 'uclibc.org': Connection refused

Can there be some authorization issue or so.
I am able to access the website uclibc.org from internet. Is there
anyway to download the package from there.

Thanks and regards
Sandeep