[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/target/device/Atmel/at91bootstrap

tigmac chromy at asix.cz
Tue Feb 3 08:23:37 UTC 2009

I am afraid that AT91Bootstrap version 2.10 is broken regarding NAND flash.
The main problem being in Makefile:

ifeq ($(CONFIG_NANDFLASH),y)
CPPFLAGS += -DCONFIG_NAND_FLASH
endif

See the extra underscore which should not be there?
Unfortunately this is not the only problem, even if Makefile is corrected,
there is an #include missing
in  driver/nandflash.c causing the compilation to fail. In other words
version 2.10 is buggy like hell,
at least concerning NADN flash.
Unless you are willing to fix it yourself, I recommend using version 2.4.

BTW if I would like to submit a patch for AT91Bootstrap, where should I send
it so that it makes its way
info the official release?