[Buildroot] 2009.02-rc3 released

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Feb 1 06:37:05 UTC 2009

Hi,

-rc3 is out:

http://buildroot.uclibc.org/downloads/buildroot-2009.02-rc3.tar.gz

or

http://buildroot.uclibc.org/downloads/buildroot-2009.02-rc3.tar.bz2

Please give it a spin and report back issues to the mailing list or
the bug tracker.

A nice side effect of the recent cleanups / removal of ancient stuff
is that the tarballs are 25% smaller. Unless big issues are found,
expect this to be the last release candidate before the release - So
give it a good test, so we can shake out the remaining issues by
Friday where I hope to release the final 2009.02.

I would also like to remind all devs that we're deeply frozen, and I
DON'T want to see anything else than bugfixes checked into svn.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard