[Buildroot] uclibc/buildroot build error

joyful at sonic.net joyful at sonic.net
Tue Dec 29 05:59:59 UTC 2009

Hi Peter,

I selected few more package and build root gave more errors:
configure.sh: WARNING: unrecognized options: --disable-gtk-doc, --disable-nls

   rsync 3.0.6 configuration successful

>>> rsync 3.0.6 Building
PATH="/tmp/buildroot/output/toolchain/bin:/tmp/buildroot/output/host/bin:/tmp/buildroot/output/host/usr/bin:/tmp/buildroot/output/st
aging/bin:/tmp/buildroot/output/staging/usr/bin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/data/dnsmux2/bin"
 /usr/bin/make -j1
 -C /tmp/buildroot/output/build/rsync-3.0.6/
make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/buildroot/output/build/rsync-3.0.6'
In file included from ./rsync.h:886,
                from ./rounding.c:20:
./lib/addrinfo.h:141: error: redefinition of 'struct sockaddr_storage'
Failed to create rounding.h!
make[1]: *** [rounding.h] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/buildroot/output/build/rsync-3.0.6'
make: *** [/tmp/buildroot/output/build/rsync-3.0.6/.stamp_built] Error 2

I also ran into error when I try to include the latest bind-9.7.0rc1 to
build both the named and bind-lib.  I found an old bind.mk that build both
named and bind_lib, but that always fail, too.