[Buildroot] uclibc/buildroot build error

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Wed Dec 23 22:29:21 UTC 2009

>>>>> "joyful" == joyful  <joyful at sonic.net> writes:

 joyful> Hi Peter,
 joyful> Thanks. Attached please see the .config file.  I don't really care
 joyful> about using busybox, but the make defconfig would not give me chance
 joyful> to say no. Then I just hit enter for the default values.

 joyful> I tried hard to get it working, but it just keeps giving me errors.

 joyful> Thanks and Happy Holidays.

You have:

BR2_KERNEL_LINUX=y
BR2_PACKAGE_LINUX=y
BR2_PACKAGE_LINUX_KCONFIG=""
BR2_PACKAGE_LINUX_FORMAT=""

E.G. build a Linux kernel with "" as the .config, which ofcourse won't
work.

Either specify the .config you want to use or disable the Linux kernel
build.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard