[Buildroot] development environment

Marcel korgull at home.nl
Fri Dec 18 17:36:24 UTC 2009

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the reply. I already found yesterday that git was used mostly for
this purpose and already started to use it. It does look like the right tool
or at least far better than CVS for this purpose and explains why I had issues
:-)

A small addition to the current document page about some basic workflow using
git would be very nice I think.