[Buildroot] Failure building default config for ARM integrator

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 17:02:31 UTC 2009

I'm trying to build the default config for the ARM integrator
target.  [It's the same architecture as my board, and it's
supported by Qemu, so it's a useful testbed.] It fails when it
tries to build U-Boot.  I don't really care about building
U-Boot, so I could just deselect it.

However, if it's considered a bug when a "defconfig" target
doesn't "just build", then I'll try to fix it and submit a
patch.  Is this something that needs to be fixed, or is it
normal?

 $ git clone git://git.buildroot.net/buildroot

 $ cd buildroot

 $ make integrator926_defconfig

 [...]
 [hit <enter> to accept default answers to a bunch of config questions]
 [...]

 $ make

 [...]
 [hit <enter> to accept default answers to more config questions]
 [...]

 make[1]: Entering directory `/home/grante/buildroot-git/buildroot/output/build/u-boot-2009.08'
 make[1]: *** No rule to make target `integrator926_config'.  Stop.
 make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/grante/buildroot-git/buildroot/output/build/u-boot-2009.08'
 make: *** [/home/grante/buildroot-git/buildroot/output/build/u-boot-2009.08/.configured] Error 2

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I smell like a wet
                                  at               reducing clinic on Columbus