[Buildroot] How to include GCC into Target?

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Dec 14 20:05:43 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Ramon" == Ramon Wicki <ramonwicki_nospam at centerless-automation.com> writes:

 Ramon> Hello,
 Ramon> I know, for you this may sound noob. But I just couldn't find any way,
 Ramon> to configure buildroot to include gcc into the target FS.
 Ramon> What options do I have to configure for that?

 Ramon> I just need a target in which in can also compile...

Package -> native toolchain in the target filesystem

Build options -> development files in target filesystem is also needed.

Notice that this isn't a common setup, so you might run into trouble.