[Buildroot] *Tons* of BR warnings like "package/Makefile.autotools.in:179: warning: overriding commands for target `/home/bjornfor/raid/forks/buildroot/output'"

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Dec 11 15:23:58 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Bjørn" == Bjørn Forsman <bjorn.forsman at gmail.com> writes:

 Bjørn> I manually applied your patch (is there a better way of doing
 Bjørn> it?)

git apply or patch

 Bjørn> and when building a non-working configuration, there is no other
 Bjørn> output than the warnings and then full stop. Make quits before
 Bjørn> running the 'test' target! See the log:

Ahh yes, you never get that far with those warnings.

I think your BASE_DIR and/or BUILD_DIR variables somehow gets an extra
space appended/prepended.

Could you change the BASE_DIR := line in the toplevel makefile to simply
read:

BASE_DIR:=home/bjornfor/dev/buildroot/output

and try again?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard