[Buildroot] RTNETLINK error

NEAL, RYAN RYAN_NEAL at appsig.com
Thu Dec 10 17:44:33 UTC 2009

If I add "rdinit=/bin/sh" to the command line then I don't get the
RTNETLINK error, I get a prompt.  I anticipate that I should be getting
a prompt (maybe some other messages between, haven't seen it run)
shortly after the network is configured.

Is there a setting in BR to add that "iface  eth0 ..." to the
/etc/network/interfaces?  Or do I need edit the file directly before the
make?

::Ryan