[Buildroot] RTNETLINK error

NEAL, RYAN RYAN_NEAL at appsig.com
Wed Dec 9 22:18:21 UTC 2009

Does the busybox dhcp client get called by the kernel at some point
(udhcpc?)?  how do I make this configuration so that the busybox dhcp
client is used?

I turned off the "IP : kernel level autoconfiguration" (CONFIG_IP_PNP)
off in the linux kernel, no change.

I then ran with just the boot line "console=ttyS0 root=/dev/ram" and
still got the failure.

::Ryan