[Buildroot] Buildroot 2009.11 released

Joachim Pihl jpihl at nevion.com
Tue Dec 1 19:29:05 UTC 2009

On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 15:42:13 +0100, Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at sunsite.dk>
wrote:

> Buildroot 2009.11 is released - Go download it at:

It great that someone puts in the effort needed to improve the tool!
Thanks and congratulations!

> Other stuff in the pipeline includes:
>
>  - Better external toolchain support and closer cooporation with
>    crosstool-ng (http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/projects/crosstool)
>  - Generalized package infrastructure (host/non-autotools):
>    http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2009-November/030600.html

Where do you keep the wish list? I would love to see Boost as a proper
package in BR, but cross compiling Boost for all targets is likely to
require some voodoo. You may use our 1.35 package as a starting point - it
is likely to need improvements to compile later versions.

--
Joachim Pihl
Senior R&D Engineer

Tel: +47 33 48 94 66