[Buildroot] buildroot for arm with nommu

ccku ccku1025 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 10:36:16 UTC 2009

 Hi,

I'm using buildroot try to build a rootfile. (buildroot-2009.08-rc2)
My ARM cpu is nommu, but I can't get the rootfile as BFLT format, it always
generate ELF format,

Thanks for you help in advance.

the following is the basic setting

%make menuconfig
Target Architecture = arm
Target Architecture Variant = generic_arm
Target ABI = EABI
ToolChain / [*] Enable elf2flt support

%make uclibc-menuconfig
Target Architecture (arm)
Target Architecture Features and Options
    Target ABI (EABI)
    Target Processor Type (Generic Arm)
    Target File Format (STATIC FLAT)
    Target Processor Endianness (Little Endian)
     [ ] Target CPU has a memory management unit (MMU)
     [*] Enable floating point number support
     [ ]   Target CPU has a floating point unit (FPU)
     [*]   Enable full C99 math library support
     [ ]   Enable C99 Floating-point environment

%make