[Buildroot] Issue using an external toolchain

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Aug 5 18:56:43 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Gilles" == Gilles Talis <gilles.talis at gmail.com> writes:

 Gilles> Sorry. I did not realize I had not copied the buildroot list.
 Gilles> To answer your questions, I am booting from flash. I have not verified the
 Gilles> permissions, may be I should do that.
 Gilles> I'll check that and come back to you.

 Gilles> I'll also play around with the hard and soft float option in buildroot to see
 Gilles> if it makes a difference.

 Gilles> FYI, I am using buildroot.2009-02.

Please give 2009.08-rc1 or git a try, there has been a lot of bug
fixes since 2009.02.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard