[Buildroot] HEADS UP: svn->git transition

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Apr 30 11:32:33 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Denys" == Denys Vlasenko <vda.linux at googlemail.com> writes:

Hi,

 Denys> Do you expect every single member of the mailing list
 Denys> to track that? I have no doubts that I can spend a few hours
 Denys> and figure out where the new git tree is, and how to use it.

Mailing list? You were one of the 5 or so people directly in the to/cc.

 Denys> That's not my point. My point is that this information
 Denys> is not *easily* accessible.
 Denys> We might be pissing off our users.

So why didn't you do anything about it in the last month?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard