[Buildroot] misc development news

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Apr 29 09:44:44 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Peter" == Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org> writes:

Hi,

 Peter> - svn->git: Migration is starting to take shape. We have digged
 Peter> through svn history and found proper author/email info for all
 Peter> developers for the conversion, and the osuosl.org staff is setting
 Peter> up gitweb, commit notifications and various minor stuff for the
 Peter> conversion. Expect more info in ~1 weeks time.

 Peter> Ok - Timing was "slightly" off, but the svn->git migration
 Peter> uclibc.org-wide is almost completed. The repo can be browsed through
 Peter> cgit at:

..

 Peter> The repo was synched on the 17th, so it's missing the latest
 Peter> changes. The svn repo will be turned read only once the final sync is
 Peter> done, but more info about that later.

>From the osuosl.org staff:

Hi, if you are satisfied with the test git setup I am ready to perform
the final conversion.  I expect about an hour between freezing the SVN
repo and having the git repos ready if everything goes according to
plan.  Would Thursday at 10AM be an acceptable time?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard