[Buildroot] svn commit: [26195] trunk/buildroot/package/qtopia4

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Apr 23 18:41:25 UTC 2009

 Thiago> Hi,
 Thiago> On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 9:49 AM,  <jacmet at uclibc.org> wrote:
 >> -QTOPIA4_SITE=ftp://ftp.trolltech.com/qt/source
 >> +QTOPIA4_SITE=http://get.qtsoftware.com/qt/source

 Thiago> That's a fix that didn't need fixing, ftp.trolltech.com works
 Thiago> perfectly too.

Sure, but we normally use http URLs where possible as they more often
work behind firewalls than ftp ones.

 Thiago> Well, as long as it works, it's fine by me.

 Thiago> I've just received an email from Nokia/Qt Software that 4.5.1 is out,
 Thiago> I will update the version as soon as I finish testing if the x86
 Thiago> workaround is still necessary or not.

Great!

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard