[Buildroot] A new QTOPIA error

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Apr 17 05:22:13 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Thiago" == Thiago A Corrêa <thiago.correa at gmail.com> writes:

 Thiago> Yes, I did the commit for the 4.4.3 update :) The LGPL
 Thiago> license new in 4.5.0 probably is what will enable most people
 Thiago> to use Qt Embedded. Btw, Peter probably also has Qt 4.5.0
 Thiago> working as well (he uses x86 and ARM AFAIK), since he updated
 Thiago> the sed part of the makefiles after the 4.5.0 change.

Powerpc mainly, but yes - It works for me.

I don't normally use it, but a friend of mine wanted to evaluate it
for a project, so I checked it and fixed ppc compilation.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard