[Buildroot] u-boot fails with custom board support

Ulf Samuelsson ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com
Wed Apr 8 15:56:21 UTC 2009

mike sander skrev:
> Hi All:
>
> I'm using buildroot-2009.02. I have a custom board based on atmel
> at91sam9g20. I have created a top level board config.
>
> I invoke make as follows:
>
> make BOARD=xx

The normal way of using buildroot is to do:

$ make at91sam9g20ek_defconfig
$ make

If you do any modifications to any the configs (busybox, linux, .config
etc.)
you can do:

$ make saveconfig

which will copy all your configs to $(LOCAL)/$(PROJECT)
It will also update the .config file so that it will use
your updated config files instead of the default.

You can then retrieve this by making:
$ make BOARD=<PROJECT> getconfig
I.E:
$ make BOARD=at91sam9g20-mike getconfig

which will fetch the new config file into the top directory of buildroot

You then type
$ make
to build the project

BR