[Buildroot] Qtopia4 build issue

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Apr 1 08:04:26 UTC 2009

 Thomas> I worked on Qt build issues on Sunday, but didn't had the
 Thomas> time to reach a submitable state before the end of
 Thomas> day. Definitely, on Sunday, quite a few modifications were
 Thomas> needed to get Qtopia4 to build properly (with an external
 Thomas> toolchain, or on a x86). But I suspect that your recent
 Thomas> changes fix at least part of these issues. I'll have a try at
 Thomas> them soonish and I'll let you know.

It first built here for my host (x86_64) (by accident because of the
bug in qtopia4.mk), and after the fixes it now builds for ppc as well,
so hopefully it should work for you as well.

 Thomas> Thanks for the improvements!

You're welcome.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard