[Buildroot] wake on ring support

Muktabh Anchlia m_anchlia at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 20:12:59 UTC 2008

HI,
I am trying to get wake on ring working on an advantech board with linux (built using buildroot, kernel version 2.6.24). I can make linux go to sleep using the command echo standby >/sys/power/state. But I am unable to wake it up using wake on ring. Advantech documents applying 5 volts on some pin to wake it up. Is there any parameter in buildroot config which enables/disables this support? It does work with windows Xp.

Thanks
Muktabh

" I don't take sides, just the racing line "