[Buildroot] Buildroot with a custom kernel

Christopher Taylor chtaylo3 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 17:29:26 UTC 2008

Two options that I'm aware of:

1) start muckiung with the makefile's etc to get it to work
2) tarball up your custom kernel and place it in the dl dir.  Make
sure you name is according to what you have in your buildroot config
for the kernel version.  BR will then assume you've already dl'ed the
kernel and use your version.

HTH,
Chris