[Buildroot] make commands for parts of buildroot?

Lars Lockenvitz l.lockenvitz at eubus.net
Fri Sep 19 07:34:21 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have a question!
Are there commands to rebuild parts of busybox?

For example:
I change some settings of busybox using make menuconfig or edit .c file direktly.
Now I want that these .c files or the busybox will be compile. But make only creates me the rootfs, but whitout these changes.

Most interesstings commands are for cleaning busybox, rootfs, or linux-kernel and make them, but to have the option to make only one of them if needed!

Best Regards
Lars Lockenvitz