[Buildroot] Login on a ttyS fails

Stéphane Mancini stephane.mancini at grenoble-inp.fr
Wed Sep 17 10:48:26 UTC 2008

Thanks Peter,
Yes, you're right the driver works correctly.

The behavior of busybox is very strange :
the main of appletlib.c sometime stops before doing anything. The prompt
I've inserted don't appear : they could be not reached or never
displayed ...
Is there a way to trace the shell running ?

Do you mind to send me a configuration file for a ML405 board that
works ?

Greetings

Stéphane

--
|Stéphane Mancini   Maître de Conference ENSIMAG/GIPSA-lab DIS
| Tel : 04 76 57 43 58
| 961 rue de la Houille Blanche
| Domaine universitaire - BP 46
| 38402 Saint Martin d'Hères cedex